Our oppinions

Ana-
 I think this project was a great idea even tho at times we got mad at each other, I think we learned to work in group. We were divided at first n two groups but then we all started talking, and we had such a fun time. I really loved how our movie turned out, and I hope we can do this again sometime. I really hope everyone enjoys our movie. Im glad I had this opportunitie, I learned a lot about leadership and how sometimes you need to be tough to make something work. 

Valentina- 
For me is an amazing experience beca use is a dynamic one you can join with different people and we van express ourselves in different moods.
Is not Just for actors is also for directors for doing the script... This also improve your speaking abilities that are such important in our daily life
Sometimes is Hard to work with our classmates because we all think different but by the way thismakes us better people this helps us to listen other voice and understand it
Is a different way to teach us and for me is the Best one since you learn not Just about the subject you learn How to deal with people
I really enjoyed doing this proyect and making Good memories with it

Siona- 
I think that the idea of the film festival is amazing because is something diferent from the things we do at school everyday. Is wonderfull because it gives ENGLISH class another prespective. It is also an opportunity to expres ourselves in an artistic way. We felt the strength of the team work by helping each other get the best of our talent to get our film well done. This experience give as the chance to know things about our friends that me didn't know. Finally me hope that the film festival become an example for the other subjects and that it continues for a long time.
Santiago- 
Last year I was really happy about the Film festival this year. I had been thinking and planning
 about it for a long time. And the wait was worth it, I'd say. 
I liked the group I got into... at first. Then we traded people, and three people that I don't really
 hang out with got into our group. I thought that we weren't going to contribute with each other's
 ideas, because there wasn't the trust that I needed to tell them if I agreed with something they
 said... or not. Specially the "not" part.
But I was really impressed with myself when, after a long time of sharing ideas, filming and
 editing, that I found that working with people you don't know, really helps.
The whole process was super fun, I loved writing the script, which is something I had never
 done before. It was pretty cool. Also editing and filming. 
It was a great experience, and whatever happens, i'm proud of what came out.

Daniel-
I really like the film festival because it gives us the opportunity to express ourselves artistically
 through  group work.
Also it gives you the opportunity to establish relationships with colleagues that you did not talk 
to before.
Finally I am just so excited to go to the premmiere and see who wins the respective prices.

Sofia-
The last year I was excited for doing this project but it was disappointing. I didn't like my group
 and the short wasn't what I expected but we can't change it so it will stay like that.
I think the festival is a great idea but it's better if you can enjoy it with your friends. 

Simon-
I really liked this project. I got to see how filming a film must feel, I think is a really great
 experience, you get to improve your english and have some fun while at it.I talked to people
 I've never talked before , and I got to learn how to work in a group enviroment. I really hope
 people enjoy our movie, because we worked really hard on it. Thank you!

Comentarios